RANDOM JUNK

Monday, May 25, 2015

First post in years ....

Well I'm back. 

I've grown a lot since last posting on this blog. 

I no longer work at RadioShack 

I've decided to get a touch screen phone and ditch the Blackberry Bold. 

After an episode that landed me in a mental hospital I've decided I need to be on medication for the remainder of my life. 

After five years of sobriety I started using again. Combine that with heavy drinking and I had a few psychotic episodes. 

But I've been sober about a year from hard drugs and I've decided to stop drinking. 

I can't live with my parents I'm living at a board and care. 

Hopefully this summer I can enjoy the beach. The last two summers I've been at a mental hospital called "Royale". As if mental illness is related to royalty. Or another hospital called "college" but you don't go to learn much at that mental hospital. 

I hope I stay sane for the next few years and in the rest of my life. 

My writing is schizophrenic and garbled

I hope I stay well. 

I've dropped out of school but hope to return to college soon. Possibly Santa Ana College or something else. 

Two of the women in my life are taken and another seems uninterested in me. So I've decided to be celibate unless a 
Bombshell comes my way. 

I've also become more sympathetic towards Muslims and even to the point of being a Muslim myself. I used to have anger and hatred towards Muslims but after reading the Quran it has become a part of me. Yes for the most part I'm Muslim but I'm also a Christian and like other philosophies like Buddhism. Before embracing Islam I was thinking of being a satanic neopagan. I've decided not to do this and submit my will to god. I even wrote a book on satanism but it was a futile attempt to write a better book than the Quran. I've chosen the straight path, the path of the prophets and Abraham. 

My life is a struggle. But I'll continue to fight on! 


No comments: